Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Sentences Have no Subjects Today

New semester.

Sick.

Don't feel like posting.

Haven't really been posting more often than twice a month anyway because I am a weenie.

Probably won't post again for some time, although whenever I say that I always post something the next day.

Whateeeever.

Why are you reading this? Don't you have some Daddy Likey or Black Apple or other less crappy fashion blogs to be reading instead?

Here is some Halpert. See you when I'm done hibernating.



Maddy

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh JIM!!! How I love him! :) Thanks for sharing! :) I agree... school = sick. I actually have gotten sick! I think it is from the homework!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! You won a free print! Come check out my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! And thanks for the reminder--I've added you to my featured links and am so glad you've written about my items.

Thanks again!

Blue Floppy Hat said...

I hope you're better now (I do realise the post was written nearly two weeks ago), and thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! By the way, Did you ever receive your Betsy Print?? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh good! I'm so glad! I hope she likes it! ;)

mushroommeadows said...

I guess you're still in hibernation, huh? :)

cs said...

this is a pretty cool blog.. melikey

molly said...

soo...gonna come back anytime soon?

molly said...

i hope you feel better soon, in terms of physical sickness and ego!

molly said...

thank you for the comments!! glad to hear youre alive!
you should start blogggging again

Anonymous said...

congrats!

http://balmainbazaar.blogspot.com/

Isabel said...

It's Jim from the Office! I love him.